Caboto Park

In 1958, the club added to its land ownership with the purchase of an existing park located on Lake Erie in the Village of Colchester. The Caboto Park, still open today, is for the benefit of the Members to use as a haven away from the drudgery of city life. The park features a swimming pool, picnic areas, clubhouse and bocce courts, and is open from Victoria Day to Labour Day. Daily and seasonal camping is also available to both members and the general public.